Thursday, September 12, 2013

Mom' Homemade Apple Pie...mmm mmm good!!!

 Wow 7 months, it's seems like yesterday I was--okay I'm kidding.

               Yes,  I know I experienced another disappearing act, but let me just say this in my defense, I have been working on my ms. My first completed novel, I am so proud of myself
                     *oh,thank you, it means a lot to hear you say that**
 I've been editing and revising since last month. I'm feeling really good about the outcome, and I can't wait to introduce her to the world.

I must admit I haven't done much in the last couple days, I kinda got caught up with querying. Yeah I know, not good. At least not at this moment, I know I could do more harm by querying too early. I don't plan to start bombarding agents with my ms right now. I just want to be ready.

So how have you guys been, what's the news, who has gotten published or landed themselves an agent perfect for them. Please drop in share your good new, allow me to live vicariously through you.

Anyone participation in Brenda Drake Pitch Madness tomorrow? Post your pitch so we can check it out. If you didn't know about it head on over to Brenda's blog check it out. It will be hosted on twitter from 8 to8 9/12 HASH TAG#PITMAD.

Are there any other contest going on? Drop some info in the comments, maybe someones a searching.

No comments: