Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What to do??? Me venting

I started my MS about a year ago maybe 1 1/2 years. I got really serious about 6 months ago, and was half way completed with it when I decided to revise and I am now back at square one. I had my first chapter critiqued and I was very excited about it, and thought it gave me the push I needed to complete my last chapters.

I was wrong, now I am revising again. My problem is each time I learn something new I revise and so now I am stuck with only the 10 chapters I had originally ( with revisions) I have about 400 pages of ..wtfrock!!! I feel like I am going in circles and I am no where close to finishing. I know my MC but I am not attached to anyone in the MS, because they keep changing.

Today's post was just me venting, I am going to push through this madness and finish my last chapters so that I can move on to editing.

Sign
Hopeless in Florida

No comments: