Friday, November 1, 2013

Hot Diggady Dog it's Nano Time again!!!!

I just decided like and hour ago to participate in Nano this year. I know Right!  I wasn't planning on doing it this year. I wanted to work on edits for my current ms, that has proven to be a big challenge. Well I decided to use the motivation and fire that comes with Nano and finish the darn thing.


So, I'm off to do some more editing and revising. Are you doing Nano this year? Will you work on a new project or finish one you already started? Let's be buddies.

                   SEE
                   
                         YOU

                                  AT
      
                                      THE

                           FINISH

                                                         LINE !!!!!!!!!!

No comments: