Monday, November 5, 2012

Sharing Our Voices

Hey all,

 I know I been MIA but most of you know I'm doing NaNoWriMo this year and I'm writing like the wind. As of this post I'm just over 15k and plan to finish the day with 25k. The reason for this post, is to ask if you all can stop over at Angie Sandro's blog she has a 'Sharing Our Voice's' and yours trult if featured today. Please show your support for me and Angie by following the link and sharing your thoughts in the comment section.
                                                       Check me out here!


...and for all my nano-ians, stop by give me your updates, be my buddy I'm pkouman on the nano site.



REMEMBER KEEP   WRITING
                                          WRITING
                                                WRITING
                    AND NEVER STOP WRITING
                                                             WRITING
                                                                   WRITING
                                                                                                 

No comments: