Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Intro

Hello and welcome to my newly authored never been published and hope to be a bestseller little corner. I am excited to be writing my first book and even more excited to share it with anyone who will listen. I have driven my family crazy with things like, "please read this" and "what do you think is this to much" or give me your honest opinion".

Some authors may say never share your book until it's a finished work, or be careful who you share it with. For me anyone in my family who'll read I will share it with. It's funny that as much as I love reading it's one of my passions, it was surprising to me that not many people in my circle are readers. They are more I'll wait for the movie type of people. How ever did we make it together all these years?

I am not quite ready to share my first book with the world, however since starting on this journey I find that sometimes a short story will hit me and these are the types of things I will share on this blog. Along with my progress on my book. If you are looking for tips on how to write your first novel, or how to become an published author or anything of that nature, THIS IS NOT THE BLOG FOR YOU...

I am new to this and loving every step as my knowledge on the matter grows I will surely share it with you and anyone who will listen for that matter. Thanks for joining me here, and please share my blog with other writing enthusiast that you know that may find my little corner interesting. I hope to hold your attention talk to you again real soon!

No comments: